hosting
Home/Atsuo Hamada /
hosting
Japan pledges safe Olympics, medical experts aren’t so sure
By admin | | 0 Comments |

FILE PHOTO: A man wears a protective mask amid the coronavirus disease (COVID-19) outbreak in front of the giant Olympic rings in Tokyo, Japan, January 13, 2021. REUTERS/Kim Kyung-Hoon/File Photo Japanese infectious disease specialist Atsuo Hamada wants to see the Olympics happen in Tokyo this summer, but admits if they were being held anywhere else, he’d probably support a cancellation. “Even without the coronavirus pandemic, the Olympics as a mass gathering fosters all sorts of infectious diseases,” Hamada, a professor at Tokyo Medical University, told AFP. With less than six months until the pandemic-postponed Games, organizers say they’re confident the event will be safe. But some medical experts aren’t so sure, and think cancellation is safer. “I do understand the athletes’ sentiments,” said Michael Head, a senior research fellow in global health at Britain’s University of Southampton. “But I think from… the global public health point of view, there’s nothing about the Olympics that makes any sense whatsoever right now.” Olympic officials have started outlining virus safety measures, from pre-arrival health monitoring to regular testing in Japan, and limitations on how long athletes will stay at the Olympic Village. “It is the mantra of all of us — the Games have to be safe,” Olympic Games Executive Director Christophe Dubi said last week. Organizers point to the success of other sports events during the pandemic, but experts note the Games will be on an entirely different scale. The numbers are formidable: 26,000 beds in the Olympic Village alone, around 12,000 accredited media, and participants from around 200 countries. “Even if they’ve been vaccinated, there may be certain variants that have certain resistance to the vaccine,” warned Head. “Mixing of people from so many different countries will simply accelerate the likelihood of new variants emerging.” Foreign fans ‘inconceivable’ Hassan Vally, an associate professor of public health at Australia’s La Trobe University, said he was sure “that anything that can be done to reduce the risk is being done.” “But you can’t reduce the risk completely,” said Vally, who has worked on virus policy. “If you have your public health lens on, this is doing everything that we don’t want to be doing right now.” Organizers are waiting until spring to make some key decisions, including whether to limit or bar spectators from events — something health experts consider necessary. “It is inconceivable to let spectators in from all around the world,” Hamada said, adding that having any spectators would involve “significant risks.” Head said organizers should be reducing the number of people involved with the Games to the absolute minimum. “It wouldn’t eliminate the risk, but it would reduce it,” he said. The global rollout of virus vaccines has raised hopes for the Games, with some countries saying they plan to vaccinate athletes before the summer. Japan and the International Olympic Committee have not made vaccination a precondition for Olympic participation. Public health expert Koji Wada warned it was unlikely all the athletes and the Japanese public will be vaccinated before the Games. “Vaccines are a tool to protect yourself, not others,” added Wada, a professor at the International University of Health and Welfare in Otawara who has advised Japan’s government on the pandemic. “You should not look to the vaccines as an answer to this.” ‘Concrete plans’ He advised organizers to consider whether some contact sports might be too risky in a pandemic. “Maybe surfing and table tennis are okay. But judo seems difficult.” But others see ways the Games can work in its full capacity. “With frequent testing, and athletes and staff limiting their movement and staying in bubbles, and everyone watching it on television, that is a possibility that I can imagine now,” said Hamada. Vally said he too expects the Games to go ahead, but that organizers should assume there will be virus cases. “There’s no way the Games will go by without some drama along the way to do with the virus, it’s a matter of how that is responded to that’s going to be the biggest challenge.” For now, Hamada said, organizers need to “show concrete plans” for a safe Games. “If after all that, it’s better to cancel it, then we must cancel it.” For more news about the novel coronavirus click here. What you need to know about Coronavirus. For more information on COVID-19, call the DOH Hotline: (02) 86517800 local 1149/1150. The Inquirer Foundation supports our healthcare frontliners and is still accepting cash donations to be deposited at Banco de Oro (BDO) current account #007960018860 or donate through PayMaya using this link . Read Next Don't miss out on the latest news and information. Subscribe to INQUIRER PLUS to get access to The Philippine Daily Inquirer & other 70+ titles, share up to 5 gadgets, listen to the news, download as early as 4am & share articles on social media. Call 896 6000.
คาสิโน มือถือ คาสิโน ฝากถอนไม่มีขั้นต่ำ ไลน์ คาสิโน คาสิโน sagame350 คาสิโน ออนไลน์ ได้เงินจริงฟรีเครดิต
Giga ยังคงถูกล็อคแม้จะมีการยกเลิก PH
By admin | | 0 Comments |

มะนิลา, ฟิลิปปินส์ - ความพยายามยังคงดำเนินต่อไปสำหรับ Gila Phalipinas แม้ว่าประเทศจะถูกคัดออกจากการคัดเลือก Fiba Asia Cup รอบคัดเลือกระหว่างวันที่ 18-22 กุมภาพันธ์ แต่ Samahang Basketbol ng Pilipinas ก็พลาดภารกิจในการเป็นเจ้าภาพรอบสามและรอบสุดท้ายของการแข่งขันเนื่องจาก คำสั่งห้ามเดินทางของประเทศโดยรถไฟ 19 ช่องจราจรใหม่ แต่นั่นไม่ได้หยุดสมาชิก 19 คนของทีมชาติฟิลิปปินส์จากการขึ้นสู่จุดสูงสุดในขณะที่อยู่กลางค่ายฝึกฟองสบู่ใน Calamba, Laguna จองยูชิโกะเป็นโค้ชในเรื่องราวบนเว็บไซต์ของ P ก. “ เราจะฝึกต่อไปจนกว่าจะได้รับคำแนะนำจาก FIBA” พีกล่าว เราจะไม่แตกค่าย เรากำลังดำเนินการอย่างต่อเนื่อง” Ryan Gregorio ผู้ช่วยพิเศษของประธาน SBP Al Al Panlilio กล่าวว่าสระว่ายน้ำซึ่งจัดทำโดยผู้เล่น PBA ​​6 คนที่ถูกแบนโดย Roger Pogoy, Kiefer Ravena และ CJ Perez เริ่มฝึกซ้อมเมื่อต้นเดือนนี้ นักเรียนทั้งแปดคนที่เป็นส่วนหนึ่งของ Gela Elevator ของประเทศไทยในพระราชวังแห่งที่สองในเดือนพฤศจิกายนซึ่งนำโดย Duva Ramos และ Jugomes de Lao ก็เป็นคนโง่เขลาร่วมกับผู้สมัครนักธรรมชาติวิทยา Ok Kumen คณะกรรมการพิเศษของ GICA เกี่ยวกับ Martin และ Maquinto Isaacko และ Rizurit เป็นส่วนหนึ่งของค่ายด้วย "เราต้องเตรียมตัวให้พร้อมต่อไปเมื่อ FIBA ​​พบเจ้าภาพที่สาม" Panlilio กล่าว ฟิลิปปินส์ซึ่งจะเผชิญหน้ากับคู่แข่งที่แข็งแกร่งอย่างเกาหลีใต้และอินโดนีเซียปัจจุบันอยู่ในอันดับต้น ๆ ของกลุ่ม A 3-0 โปรดอ่านต่อไปอย่าพลาดข่าวสารและข้อมูลล่าสุด สมัครสมาชิกโครงการ INQUIRER PLUS เพื่อรับชื่อรายวันของฟิลิปปินส์และชื่ออื่น ๆ อีก 70 รายการแชร์อุปกรณ์ได้สูงสุด 5 เครื่องฟังดาวน์โหลดข่าวตอนตี 4 และแชร์บทความบนโซเชียลมีเดีย กรุณาโทร 896 6000 สำหรับข้อเสนอแนะข้อร้องเรียนหรือข้อสงสัยโปรดติดต่อเรา
คาสิโน มือถือ คาสิโน ฝากถอนไม่มีขั้นต่ำ ไลน์ คาสิโน คาสิโน sagame350 คาสิโน ออนไลน์ ได้เงินจริงฟรีเครดิต
SBP ยกเลิก Fiba window PH เนื่องจากถูกห้ามเดินทาง
By admin | | 0 Comments |

ฟิลิปปินส์អេអាស៊ីអាស៊ីអេ a ស៊ីថតថតថតថតម៉ឯកសារម៉ម៉ម៉ Sam Sam Sam Sam Sam Sam Sam Sam Sam Sam Sam Sam Sam Sam Sam Sam Sam Sam Sam Sam Sam Sam Sam Sam Sam Sam Sam Sam Sam Sam Sam Sam Sam Sam Sam Sam Sam Sam Sam Sam Sam Sam Sam Sam Sam Sam Sam Sam Sam Sam Sam Sam Sam Sam Sam Sam Sam Sam Sam Sam Sam Sam Sam Sam Sam Sam Sam Sam Sam Sam Sam Sam Sam Sam Sam Sam Sam เริ่มแรกฟิลิปปินส์จะเป็นเจ้าภาพกลุ่ม A และ C ของหน้าต่างที่สามและรอบสุดท้ายของรอบคัดเลือกระหว่างวันที่ 18-24 กุมภาพันธ์ที่เมืองคลาร์กปัมปังกา SBPP ไม่ต้องการอะไรมากไปกว่าชุมชนในชุมชนบาสเก็ตบอลระหว่างประเทศเนื่องจากพยายามที่จะกลับมาในปี 2564 หลังจากได้รับการสนับสนุนอย่างท่วมท้นในช่วงที่มีการแพร่ระบาด ความมุ่งมั่นของเราที่มีต่อ FIBA ​​ไม่เคยแสดงให้เห็นโดยการเข้าร่วมการแข่งขันรอบคัดเลือกของสมาพันธ์ฟุตบอลแห่งเอเชีย (AFC) ในมานามาและบาห์เรนแม้จะมีสถานการณ์ที่ยากลำบาก เราได้รับการติดต่ออย่างสม่ำเสมอกับพันธมิตรของเราจาก National Working Group Against Covers 19 และพวกเขาได้แจ้งให้เราทราบว่าจะไม่มีการยกเว้นจากข้อ จำกัด การเดินทางในปัจจุบันที่ประกาศโดยกระทรวงการต่างประเทศ รัฐบาลฟิลิปปินส์ได้ขยายข้อ จำกัด การเดินทางไปยังกว่า 30 ประเทศจนถึงวันที่ 31 มกราคมเพื่อ จำกัด การแพร่กระจายของ YD-19 ใหม่ซึ่งได้รับการบันทึกครั้งแรกในสหราชอาณาจักรและเชื่อว่าจะดุร้ายมากขึ้น มีผู้ติดเชื้อรายใหม่เกือบ 40 รายในฟิลิปปินส์ "เราทำงานอย่างหนักเพื่อเป็นเจ้าภาพจัดการแข่งขัน FIBA ​​Asia Cup รอบคัดเลือกที่กำลังจะมาถึงและนี่คือสาเหตุที่เราเสียใจที่ต้องประกาศว่าจะไม่เกิดขึ้นอีก" Guila Pilipinas ซึ่งนำกลุ่ม A 3-0 มีกำหนดเผชิญหน้ากับเกาหลีใต้สองครั้งและอินโดนีเซีย สระว่ายน้ำแห่งชาติเริ่มตั้งแคมป์ฝึกซ้อมท่ามกลางฟองสบู่ใน Calamba, Laguna เมื่อต้นเดือนนี้ DOHA HOSTING ตาม SBP ญี่ปุ่นได้ขอเป็นเจ้าภาพจัดการแข่งขันกลุ่ม B ในโตเกียวด้วยข้อเสนอจากกาตาร์ให้เป็นเจ้าภาพจัดการแข่งขันในโดฮาแทน "เรากำลังทำงานร่วมกับ FIBA ​​เพื่อหาทางออกที่เป็นไปได้สำหรับสถานการณ์นี้ เราหวังว่าจะถึงวันที่ SBP ต้อนรับบาสเก็ตบอล FBA มาที่ชายฝั่งของเราอีกครั้ง สำหรับข้อมูลเพิ่มเติมเกี่ยวกับ Novel Virus คลิกที่นี่ สิ่งที่คุณต้องรู้เกี่ยวกับ Coronavavy สำหรับข้อมูลเพิ่มเติมเกี่ยวกับ IDI-11 กรุณาโทร DOH Hotline: (02) 86517800 Local 1149/110 The Inquirer Foundation สนับสนุนภาคการดูแลสุขภาพของเราและยังคงรับบริจาคเงินสดที่ฝากอยู่ในบัญชี Banco de Oro (BDO) # 007960018860 หรือบริจาค ผ่าน PayMaya โดยใช้ลิงก์นี้ โปรดอ่านต่อไปอย่าพลาดข่าวสารและข้อมูลล่าสุด สมัครสมาชิกโครงการ INQUIRER PLUS เพื่อรับชื่อรายวันของฟิลิปปินส์และชื่ออื่น ๆ อีก 70 รายการแชร์อุปกรณ์ได้สูงสุด 5 เครื่องฟังดาวน์โหลดข่าวตอนตี 4 และแชร์บทความบนโซเชียลมีเดีย กรุณาโทร 896 6000 สำหรับข้อเสนอแนะข้อร้องเรียนหรือข้อสงสัยโปรดติดต่อเรา
คาสิโน มือถือ คาสิโน ฝากถอนไม่มีขั้นต่ำ ไลน์ คาสิโน คาสิโน sagame350 คาสิโน ออนไลน์ ได้เงินจริงฟรีเครดิต